Confirm that the latest version of Citrix Receiver has been installed. This can be downloaded from http://www.citrix.com/go/receiver.html.
If the browser is Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome.
- Browse to Settings > Advanced.
- Under Privacy and Security, select "Clear Browsing Data".
- Select "From the beginning of time" and tick "Cookies and other site and plugin data".
- Click "Clear browsing data".
- Restart Chrome.
- Log into https://connect.onenet.co.nz
- Click "Detect Receiver"
- If you are prompted with "Open Citrix Receiver Launcher", click "Don’t open", then click "Already Installed".
- Click on the desktop icon. The ICA file will be downloaded.
- Click on the arrow next to the ICA file, and select "Always open files of this type".
If the browser is Internet Explorer, please confirm that:
- OneNet has been added to Trusted Sites. In Internet Explorer, click on "Tools", "Internet Options", select the "Security" tab, "Trusted Sites" and click "Sites". Add "https://*.onenet.co.nz"
- Temporary internet files have been cleared. Delete any temporary internet files which may be storing a saved session and preventing creation of a new session. In Internet Explorer, click on "Tools", "Internet Options", select the "General" tab, and under "Browsing History", click "Delete". Select "Temporary Internet Files", and click "Delete".
If the browser is Mozilla Firefox, please confirm that:
- The Citrix ICA Client plugin is enabled. In Firefox, type about:addons, select "Plugins" and "Always Activate" from the drop-down menu. Alternatively in Firefox, at the top-right click the menu icon, select "Options", select the "Applications" tab, next to "Citrix ICA Client" select "Use Citrix Connection Manager" from the drop-down menu, and click "OK".