Being on the latest version of Internet Explorer (IE) is important for accessing your Hosted Desktop.
At the time of writing, the latest version of IE is 11.
How do I confirm the version of Internet Explorer I am running?
- Open Internet Explorer. Click "Help", and select "About Internet Explorer".
If the menu bar is missing, right-click on the empty space above the tabs and tick "Menu bar".
- The version of IE will appear in a new window.
How do I upgrade Internet Explorer?
- Open Internet Explorer, click "Tools" and select "Windows Update". (If the menu bar is missing, please refer to the very first bullet point in this article.)
- In the Windows Update window, select "Install Updates". This should automatically upgrade Internet Explorer, and may require a computer restart.
How do I take Internet Explorer out of Compatibility Mode?
If your login screen is not working, please confirm that the page is not set to compatibility mode:
- Click on "Tools". (If the menu bar is missing, please refer to the very first bullet point in this article.)
- Select "Compatibility View settings".
- Confirm that "Display all websites in Compatibility View" is UN-ticked.
- Confirm that that there are no entries containing "onenet.co.nz". For example, https://*.onenet.co.nz. If there are, please select each one and click "Remove".
- Close Internet Explorer and then open it again.